Vikki Harry was born and raised on the Cape Flats, in Mitchell’s Plein, Cape Town. She currently lives in Norwood, Johannesburg with her husband and 2 beautiful daughters. In 2014, she took a leap of faith and left a 10+ year career in the corporate world to start her one company called Momsterbox. This is her story.
- When leaving the safety net of full time employment, make sure you have enough capital to run the business
- In good times save, and in bad times, use your savings to market yourself and your business Click To Tweet
- Be disciplined with your finances, invest your returns back into your business
- Surround yourself with people in the same space as you that will keep you motivated
- Know your worth
- Don’t let anyone tell you, you can’t so something, you have to prove to yourself that you can
- Tie your spirituality into your business
- Don’t say no when opportunity comes your way
Links and resources in this post:
- The Cape Town Party in Joburg
- Impact Theory with Tom Bilyeu
- Simon Senek: Start with Why
- Tim Ferris: 4 hour work week
Thank you for taking the time to listen! I truly appreciate all the support. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the end of this post.
Also, kindly consider taking a minute to leave a review and rating for the podcast on iTunes as this helps others find my podcast. To leave a review, simply view my podcast in iTunes here, select 'Ratings and Reviews' and 'Write a Review'.